DHT Hb 523 Haemoglobinometer
Advanced design digital electronic meter for measurement of the haemoglobin in human or animal blood. Suitable for:
- Very remote areas
- Use in tropical countries
- Laboratories without blood analysers
- Testing blood donors
- General practice
- Veterinary practice
Full information (PDF) here
DHT Hb 523 Features:
- Use anywhere – long life alkaline AA batteries provide a million test operations/5 year life.
- Exceptionally low running costs and no maintenance/service required.
- Commonly available low cost, stable diluent easily prepared by user
- Immediate use with no calibration required by the user.
- Direct immediate display of haemoglobin in grams/litre (g/l) on 3 digit LCD
- Standard 10 mm cuvette activates sealed reed switch and reading of test sample.
- Auto zeroing and switch to sleep mode, conserves battery power.
- Total haemoglobin is measured, (HbO2, HbCO, Hi and SHb all contribute proportionally).
- Permanent matched reference glass/control standard supplied.
- Sealed unit with shutter to cover cuvette aperture when not in use.
- Internal electronics protected from humidity, contamination and dirt.
- Manual provided describes operation, user care, error diagnosis and correction.
- Eco friendly – Battery life =~ 5 years.
- Optional mains adaptor available as extra (NOT normally required.)
Product Code: HBM.010
Email us for further information on the DHT Hb 523 Haemoglobinometer
DHT manufactures and supplies a wide range of appropriate laboratory and medical products for Developing Countries.
Products are designed or chosen to meet the criteria of low-cost, reliability and usefulness in areas with little resources or adverse climatic conditions. With advice of workers and experts with many years experience indeveloping countries,
We supply a comprehensive range of appropriately designed and sourced products to meet the laboratory equipment needs of our customers.
Our customers range from the small rural practice right through to governmental bodies and international Aid Agencies.
We offer full before and after sales support, in addition to commercially impartial advice.